Me Preaching

Me Preaching
Everyone is welcome to hear the good news!

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Baptizing Jesus Christ!


Hello World! Today was a great experience for me. I visited the Jordan River near Bethany, to baptize Jesus Christ. At this time Jesus Christ was 30 years old. I came in contact with Jesus and he told me that he was traveling from Nazareth to Galilee, and he asked me if I would baptize him. When Jesus asked me to baptize him I protested to him that he should be the one baptizing me. Jesus then told me that he needed to do this to fulfill all righteousness. I felt this was the right thing to do so I baptized him. Immediately after I baptized Jesus, Jesus was praying and as he was praying the heavens were opened and a dove came down and rested on him. When I saw the dove come down, I was truly amazed. Suddenly, I heard a voice from the heaven and it said, "You are my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased". The dove and the voice of God were a sign to me that Jesus was the Messiah who had been promised. After this long day, I was so grateful that I got to baptist Jesus Christ, who is known as the Messiah.

4 comments:

  1. Wow son. This is absolutely amazing. Every parent wants their child to succeed but whoever thinks of thier child baptizing the Messiah? You have definately taken the right path. You are paving the way for Jesus as He paves the way for us. I'm just sorry that I wasn't alive to witness this life changing event.
    Stay true to yourself,
    Your father, Zechariah.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice John! I wish I was there to experience the baptizing of Jesus Christ. Continue spreading the word of GOD!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello friend it is nice to talk to you again. It was an amazing feet when you baptized the Lord. We were very lucky to have been given time with him.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Only for the Messiah.I wish I was there.I would have loved to hear the Lord speak down to the earth

    ReplyDelete